Filter by Department:
Page 1 of 45
|Worldwide Hotels Pte Ltd | 22326||Singapore - Singapore|
Worldwide Hotels currently owns and manages six hotel brands in Singapore, namely Hotel Boss, V Hotel, Hotel Mi, Value Hotel, Venue Hotel and Hotel 81. With a current combined total of 38 hotels islandwide and over 6,500 rooms, Worldwide Hotels is now Singapore’s leading tourist class hotels chain.
|PT Info Tekno Siaga | 22291||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
|Indonesia Adidaya Perkasa | 22320||Indonesia - Jakarta Utara|
|TechnipFMC | 22278||-|
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of the world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Marketed Job title
Are you our new APAC Shared Services Head in TechnipFMC, to be based out of Malaysia?
Introduction to the Job
“At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope, and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced APAC Shared Services Head who can join our multicultural team and to be based out of Malaysia.”
You are meant for this job if
Required Interpersonal Skills
Required Technical Skills And / Or Problem Solving Skills
Required Managerial Skills
Examples from the Brand Book
Your future at TechnipFMC
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”  Apply Now
|PT. Indo Trans Teknologi | 22259||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
We are a growing startup in Fleet Telematics industry, based in Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya with holding company in Singapore, currently seeking a Corporate Secretary as a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner.
We are a growing startup in Fleet Telematics industry, based in Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya with holding company in Singapore, currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer. The role will be responsible to develop and deploy strategies for scaling the operations facing significant growth over the next three years.
IDR 12.000.000,- to 15.000.000,-/month
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure all inbound queries raised by customers on fleet products are addressed by a dedicated customer service support center in a timely manner
· Pro-actively monitor the health status of all fleet products, identify exceptional cases and to initiate and prioritize the repair process when required;
· Manage all customer retention activities and key customers' accounts
· Monitor the daily installation statistics and to be responsible for technicians' productivity
· Analyze, identify and report on industry trends, so as to review on the feasibility of new product development
· Provide fleet products and systems training to internal employees and customers when required
· Develop and execute plans for a successful company expansion understanding the market conditions driving growth
· Coordinate and design the reporting needed to diagnose problems and identify trends
· Instill a culture of learning and development within the team to ensure a high aptitude of customer centric skills
· Drive product and industry knowledge within the team to ensure we are seen as knowledgeable and consultative, and to be in tune with our competitors and their trends
· Partner with Sales and Marketing in strategy to continuously enhance and improve inbound marketing process, targeting approach, and conversion results
· When the need arises on strategic opportunities, take the lead with the team to work the opportunities to closure collaborate with other departments and product teams to develop product feedback for the company. Advocate internally for critical product feature development necessary to win and expand revenues
· Work effectively within an organization that still retains its start-up passion for growth, collaborating well with team members and the executive team while providing entrepreneurial leadership
Requirements and Qualifications
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the IT service industry and startup. Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
· Proven track record in customer service
· Proficient in English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Hands-on and a positive attitude
· Technically independent with good initiative
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an out-of-box approach in providing solutions
· Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit with critical thinking skills and a history of thriving in a rapidly changing environment. A technical background and experience with telematics a plus, but not required
· A strong understanding of how to navigate a growing organization to assess the team’s structure and process to identify areas of success and strength as well those that need improvement and optimization
· Exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation, fully capable of leading the team to respond to challenges while going above and beyond as needed  Apply Now
|| 22277||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
One of OJK Listed Financial Technology Company, an innovative P2P platforms.
Established from 2019, this platform evolve and have breakthrough innovation in delivering best services for customers.
|PT Els Artsindo | 22273||Indonesia - Jepara|
|Lotuss Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as Tesco Stores (M) Sdn Bhd) | 22253||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|PT Bali Holiday Village (Club Med) | 22241||Indonesia - Bali|
Duties and Responsibilities:
|PT Leads Property Services Indonesia | 22196||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
1. Transaction Management
2. Portfolio Management:
3. Data Management
|PT Kreasi Nostra Mandiri | 22201||Indonesia - Surabaya|
|Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd | 22200||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Tian Ma Bird Nest Sdn Bhd | 22192||Malaysia - Sungai Petani|
Job Content and Scope of Responsibility
1. Responsible for the overall work of the company under the leadership of the general manager, strive to be the general manager's staff assistant, play the role of connecting the previous and the next, and earnestly achieve all-round services.
2. Under the leadership of the general manager, be responsible for the direction, arrangement, implementation, inspection, supervision, and implementation of the company's specific management work.
3. Responsible for the company's daily reimbursement, basic finance, foreign industry and commerce, legal affairs and other affairs.
4. Responsible for the promotion of the company's corporate culture, do a good job in the construction of corporate culture, and create a good working environment that is civilized, polite and teamwork. Ensure consistency with the head office system culture.
5. Do a good job in the issuance, registration, delivery, reminder, filing and filing of internal and external documents of the company.
6. Assist the general manager in the management of the company's business plan and supervise, inspect, implement and revise the situation.
7. Assist the general manager to investigate and study, understand the company's operation and management, and put forward handling opinions or suggestions for the general manager to make decisions.
8. Do a good job in the organization and minutes of the general manager's office meetings and other meetings, and do a good job in drafting and issuing resolutions and decisions.
9. Develop the internal rules and regulations of the company according to the actual situation of the company. Generally, the assistant to the general manager is mainly used for the coordination of the company's internal departments, the formulation of the corporate system, and assisting the general manager in external operations and decision-making.
10. Supervise, inspect and track the implementation of various work systems, rules and regulations, work standards, and work processes of the company.
11. Assist the general manager to formulate, implement, and implement various business development strategies and plans to achieve business management goals.
12. In-depth understanding of the situation at each level of the company, meticulous investigation and research, can detect and warn various cases in time, so that the company can avoid risks.
13. Under the authorization of the general manager, represent the company to participate in various social public relations activities and important negotiations, and handle various external and company related matters.
14. Responsible for the planning and execution of Malaysia sales area activities, and complete sales tasks.
15. Responsible for the reception and visit of superior leaders or leaders of brother units.
16. Responsible for the management of the company's export, domestic and foreign customer service, and sales arrangement, implementation and execution.
17. Assist the general manager to complete the daily management communication and visit matters related to the company's internal and external connections, and handle and report in a timely manner.
18. Responsible for the coordination, overall planning, layout, division of labor, planning, and ensuring the implementation of the work of the entire company.
19. Complete other tasks assigned by the general manager.
Age: 30 and above
Education: College degree or above in food and management related majors.
Experience: At least 2-3 years of business management and bird's nest related work experience.
1. Have a well-tested and relevant enterprise management foundation.
2. Familiar with the bird's nest enterprise and the working culture and management methods is a priority.
3. To coordinate the relationship between upper and lower. With courtesy, sincerity, and affection. Don't be arrogant, don't blindly or arbitrarily command, and don't deceive or deceive others. The second is to coordinate internal and external relations, seeking support and cooperation from the outside, and unity and progress internally.
4. The assistant to the general manager must grasp the role to be played, grasp the proper scale of work, do not manage the size, the staff must not make decisions, but also do not take power, do not exceed power, do not offside, do not absent, and the work must be in place.
5. Capture information in a timely manner, provide accurate feedback, and actively act as decision-making staff. We must not only be good at discovering problems, but also carefully analyze problems, and provide decision-making reference for leaders to solve problems. Once the leader adopts the decision-making opinions, he must also formulate alternative decisions. There must be more than one alternative plan. There must be a variety of alternatives, so that the best is selected and the plan is finalized. After the decision is made, effective measures should be taken to implement it, and timely supervision and inspection should be carried out to provide feedback on the implementation situation.
6. Good image and temperament, with good etiquette.
7. Possess a certain degree of communicative and entertaining skills, and be able to accept entertaining.
8. Broad knowledge, comprehensive knowledge structure, rich industry experience and management experience; high comprehensive quality, able to quickly master various knowledge related to the company's business; proficient in using office software.
1. Loving and dedicated to work, strong sense of responsibility, quick integration, strong discipline, good teamwork spirit, fully coordinating the assignment of various departments and departments, so that the company's departments can operate normally.
2. Have strong organizational, coordination, communication, leadership skills, excellent interpersonal and social activities, and keen insight; strong judgment and decision-making skills, planning and execution skills; good teamwork spirit, be a person Honest and reliable, good character, affinity, strong independent working ability and public relations ability.
Tian Ma Bird Nest Sdn. Bhd.
No. 228-231, Jalan Sekerat, Taman Kam Pian, 08000, Sungai Petani, Kedah
Mr JasonLim 017-457 5872
Miss Lim 012-551 8768  Apply Now
|WebBeds Asia Pacific (c/o FIT Ruums Pte Ltd) | 22204||Singapore - Central|
Manager, Hotel Connectivity
WebBeds Asia Pacific (c/o FIT Ruums Pte Ltd)
Manager, Hotel Connectivity
WebBeds is the fastest growing B2B distributor of Hotel inventory globally. The recent acquisition of JacTravel and Destination of the World have cemented our place as the number 2 B2B accommodation provider worldwide.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our dynamic and fast growing family in Singapore. The candidate will gain in depth experience in the industry and the exposure from working closely with the APAC Leadership team as well as our offices in the APAC region.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a company that is expanding strongly in the industry, then please submit your application with us today!
This is a single contributor role and reports into the Chief Operations Officer for WebBeds APAC.
· Responsible for the management and optimisation of our connectivity with hotel suppliers across all Webbeds platforms for the APAC region.
· Lead coordinator for APAC in the implementation of new accommodation supplier connection and related follow up. Eg working and bringing online new XML connections to our platforms or to integrate new hotels and chains to us.
· To implement new procedures for the optimisation of our connections with hotel suppliers, CRS, PMS and Channel Mangers.
· To focus on our connections with direct contracted hotels to optimisation our feel and connection.
· Facilitate the Channel Manager mapping for hotels, ensuring rates and inventory are feeding back to our system.
· To work closely with industry partners and suppliers to provide training for their connection to us and serve as point of contact for any connection related issues.
· Also to represent the region in connection related issues or projects with the other Webbeds Regions and our central technology team.
· To work closely with the Contracting Operations team on connectivity issues to provide holistic support to our hotel suppliers in the region.
· Co-ordinating role for all connectivity troubleshooting activities.
· To resolve connectivity related queries/cases coming from hotel partners or operation team.
· To also work closely with the Commercial Technology team to ensure efficient end to end connection between our suppliers and sales channels.
Qualifications and Knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree in any field of studies although preference will be given for studies in the fields of Hospitality and Tourism or IT Management.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in the managing of channel managers (eg Siteminder, EZyield) and switches (eg HBSI, Derbysoft).
· Demonstrated high level of technical understanding; specifically with regards to how connectivity works (XML).
· Experience working with OTA or hospitality systems (eg Amadeus, Sabre, Oracle Hospitality) as well as knowledge with connecting DMCs via API will be a plus.
· Candidate must have a passion for working in a dynamic environment, be open to new challenges and exposure.
· Must also be independent and mature, have a positive working attitude with a strong sense of responsibility.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
WebBeds is the world’s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through its FIT Ruums, Lots of Hotels, Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay brands. WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$3.0 billion in total turnover.  Apply Now
|AURA KONSULT SDN BHD | 22181||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
We specialize in providing professional outsourcing services for all types of entities from Malaysia.
We are a group of experts that is versatile in our respective fields, offering the best outsourcing services.
Our job is to relieve you from the burdens of non-core functions, saving you time and money while providing you with an accurate range of services and exceptional customer focus.
1) Have experience in leading a group, and also have patient training anchors, have normal logical thinking and good communication skills.
2) Anyone with or without experience can be trained to work, and fresh graduates can be accepted.
3) Familiar with various live broadcast applications.
4) Responsive, organized, good at communication and communication, clear and fluent in Mandarin.
5) Peace of mind, good self-emotion control ability, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, high work enthusiasm and team spirit.
6) Master the basic Office office software (such as Outlook, Excel) applications, fast typing speed.
7) Strong learning ability, good at teamwork.  Apply Now
|PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia | 22180||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
|Tri7 Solutions, Inc. | 22173||National Capital Reg - National Capital Reg|
|PSGourmet Pte Ltd | 22179||Singapore - Singapore|
To ensure that restaurant operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining reputation and standards. This role must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet, and are responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of the restaurant.
|Lotus KFM Berhad | 22111||Malaysia - Kuantan|
|PT Putragaya Wahana | 22084||Indonesia - Jakarta Pusat|
|UWSUN ECO RESORT | 22059||Indonesia - Bali|
Uwsun Eco Resort
Hotel & Lodging
Eco resort and Spa in Uluwatu
Required work experience: 1-3 years
Full-time, flexible working hours
The team of the new Eco-Resort in Uluwatu needs an SMM manager.
We are waiting for a creative, multitasking and ambitious specialist who understands the mechanisms of promoting services in social networks and wants to realize their ambitions in this area.
Agencies and guys who lead several dozen clients, please do not disturb.
Facebook Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram, and other social media accounts of the Eco-resort are to be maintained, supported, and promoted.
Creation and publication of content (informational and advertising
* Preparation and publication of texts, photos and videos in accordance with the content policy.
* Content generation, including video content – self-shooting photos and videos with subsequent processing and editing.
* Analysis of the current status and development parameters of brand accounts and pages in social media (number of subscribers + reach + engagement).
* Engaging and building an audience.
* Maintaining loyalty. Moderation of comments and user support-cleaning from spam. Processing user requests and comments.
Working with brand mentions in social networks, reputation marketing SERM.
Targeted advertising management – organization of promotion activities.
* Development of the SMM activity strategy, compliance with its implementation.
Instagram Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook ad campaigns can be set up, launched, and managed. *
* Working with influencers
* Manage advertising budgets in your accounts and distribute them efficiently across channels.
* Monitoring, testing, tracking behavioral factors, and adjusting advertising campaigns.
* Formation of the target audience, collecting the base for targeting and retargeting.
* Configure retargeting according to the target audience and tasks.
* Creation of graphic and text materials as part of advertising campaigns.
* Optimization of advertising campaigns and analysis of their effectiveness, budgeting, reconfiguration according to the situation.
* Continuous optimization and scaling of successful RC's.
* Analytical report on the work done over the past period.
* Dynamics, traffic, reach, and subscriber engagement.
* Competitor analysis.
* Provision of monthly reports, conclusions and recommendations for the subsequent period.
What can you do:
At least 2 years of experience in promoting social networks.
* Requires a systematic approach, a strategic vision of promotion, independence, responsibility, high analytical skills, creative component, creativity, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, stress tolerance.
* Understanding the possibilities of different attraction tools for different types of business, we have this medicine.
* Understanding the principles of targeted advertising.
* Ability to write literate, structured and informative texts.
* Requires knowledge of graphics and multimedia programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X).
* Long-term contract with higher-market z. p. and bonus from KPI
* Remote work for the duration of construction and provision of a workplace after commissioning with the possibility of living.
* Perfectly adequate managers, with whom you can discuss any initiatives, you will be able to directly influence the results of your work.
* Stability and independence from investors, loans, and the whiff of crisis.
* Lack of bureaucracy.
We only consider candidates with a portfolio.
The vacancy involves the execution of a test task:
A test task for the SMM manager:
Send an example of a content plan for the period of construction of an Eco-resort.
Write 2-3 texts on topics to choose from: eco-tourism, yoga, interesting Bali routes.
Choose a visual / infographic for each topic and show an example of how you will design it in your posts.  Apply Now
|Jin Jia Homes Sdn Bhd | 22053||Malaysia - Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang|
Person-in-charge for the day to-day running of the home. She needs to promote a caring environment among the staff and residents, has leadership skills, ensures residents receives appropriate care by staff to their individual needs, to manage expenditure in accordance with allocated budgets and to undertake any other duties when required. Basic understanding of infection control will be an added advantages.
1. To supervise and manage the day-to-day running of the home.
2. To ensure the physical, medical and material needs of the residents are recognised, assessed and met.
3. To support residents in the taking of decisions in matters which affect their lifestyle.
4. To promote and encourage residents to participate in social activities within the home.
5. To be aware(record) on self medication taken by residents
6. To be responsible, with the Operations Manager for the efficient running of the domestic character of the home, which will include the following:
a) Planning menus with Operation Manager
b) Ensuring that the dietary needs of the residents are met(diabetic, cholesterol, HBP and etc)
c) Ensuring that good standards of food presentation are maintained
d) Ensuring that supplies are ordered
e) Ensuring that good standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
f) Planning social events/activities with service users and staff
g) Ensuring that the house has an homely feel and is tidy
h) To ensure that adequate arrangements are made for the introduction and reception of new residents.
i) To investigate complaints in accordance with complaints procedure
j) To ensure that there is a good communication with and between staff
k) To ensure that effective induction, supervision and assessment of staff is carried out
l) To ensure all staff is providing safe and good care for each residents by following the Company Policy and Procedure in respect of staff supervision.
m) To monitor on company hotline for any enquiries and communication with customers.
7. Maintain appropriate dress code at the working environment.
8. To prepare monthly duty roster.
|Gunasland Group | 22048||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
Job Responsibilities :
|PT Bali Holiday Village (Club Med) | 21985||Indonesia - Bali|
Duties and Responsibilities:
|PT Agate International | 21984||Indonesia - Bandung|
|PT Meinhardt Indonesia | 21988||Indonesia - Serang|
|Mamee-Double Decker (M) Sdn Bhd | 21974||Malaysia - Shah Alam/Subang|
Since its establishment, Mamee-Double Decker Group has become one of the leading FMCG companies in Malaysia and the first largest local food and beverages manufacturing company in the country to be awarded “Malaysia Top 30 most Valuable Brands” (MMVB-2007). The Company manufactures and markets its own brand of instant noodles, snacks, chilled and bottled drinks under the brand of Mamee, Mister Potato, Nutrigen, LiteYo, Cheers and many more for both local and overseas market.
The strength and trust in the Mamee brand which is synonymous with quality and affordability can be attributed to the 2,200 dedicated and professionally equipped staff, which draws on their vast experience and knowledge in their respective field of work to deliver customer satisfaction. This is further enhanced by the innovative ideas of the Management, who continuously strive to be ahead of the curve in keeping up with the latest in food technologies.
Explore and work on conceptual innovations and collaborations across MAMEE Group and lead innovative projects through a positive creative mindset. This incumbent also able to visualize to initiate and develop creatives a major plus.
|Jora Jobs | 21954||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|VIP Hotel Management Sdn Bhd | 21959||Malaysia - Segamat|
VIP Hotel Management Sdn Bhd is a fully new renovated hotel with modern meeting and function facilities and is currently applying 3-Star hotel in Segamat, Johor. We are a company focused on talent development to help build our expanding business.
Job Summary:-We are seeking a professional and customer-focused Hotel Manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day hotel operations and activities. Your duties will include managing personnel, driving the sales and revenue, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance. To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality and management work experience. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities:
|PT Karang Mas Sejahtera | 21941||Indonesia - Badung|
|RGF Talent Solutions Singapore Pte Ltd | 21933||-|
INDONESIA COUNTRY MANAGER - Tech Firm
About our client:
Our client is a well-funded, market-established start-up company with Singapore as the regional HQ. Their competitive advantage is on technologies on automations. They have built a solid platform which heavily utilizes data and technology to disrupt the customer service industry in South East Asia. Throughout 2020 they have weathered Covid-19 positively, and during the current hiring cycle, they are looking to hire a senior and highly seasoned Country Manager with B2B commercial hunting background to further cement their product presence in the market they service.
You will lead the Indonesia as a team and be part of the ambition to drive market expansion in the country. This role will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning, and account plan execution in selling their product solutions to clients and prospects in the F&B Industry. This role will be responsible for acquisition of new clients, nurturing existing clients, as well as growing the revenue targets. You will also work closely with all the teams, not limited to the product team, engineering team, and marketing team to achieve the product sales plan.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced tech start up country lead to join this growing & dynamic firm, with a keen eye for improvement and making impact regionally. To be successful you must come with:
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity for you to join a growing firm that has its foundation on amazing technology solution. They are a start-up firm and you will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the customer services industry in South East Asia. They have a great base of well-known F&B logos, proven relationship, and a culture that promotes empowerment, autonomy, and new ideas, enabling employees to deliver the best work of their careers. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment, and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep
|PT Info Tekno Siaga | 21935||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
|PT Lombok Invest And Development | 21878||Indonesia - Lombok|
Welcome to Tampah Hills – a Seaside Society in southern Lombok.
Tampah Hills is a unique opportunity to invest in one of the fastest-growing areas in Southeast Asia – Southern Lombok, Indonesia. Create your own slice of paradise, in a community of entrepreneurs, investors, creatives and other global life-stylists.
Tampah Hills and the Seaside Society lies in a fantastic location, overlooking one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in southern Lombok, Indonesia. The lush, green hillside spreads out over approx 80 hectares, with 15 lots of land left in the second stage. The views are sensational. The sunrises are magical. And the white sand beach, with mellow surfing waves, is only a short walk away.
Every piece of land is ready to build, and we offer exclusive villas, sustainably designed and constructed, with world-class quality. Construction of the first villas are starting already in Q4 2018, More than half of the total area will be private recreation areas reserved exclusively for Tampah Hills residents and their guests. We’re planning green areas, botanical gardens, rice fields as well as tennis- and beach volley courts, a skate park – even a downhill mountain bike track through the jungle! Since most of our investors are entrepreneurs, there will be a world-class co-working space where all investors are guaranteed a spot.
Tampah Hills is more than an investment; this is a lifestyle opportunity for anyone wanting to escape, for shorter or extended periods, while still being very connected with the world. The Seaside Society will offer a network of individuals and families, building a creative, active and ecologically responsible community.
Real Estate / Villa Developer / Construction Service
|Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd | 21882||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|Adena Beach Resort Kuantan | 21855||Malaysia - Kuantan|
ADENA BEACH RESORT KUANTAN, a subsidiary owned by TAGO is currently looking for suitable candidates to apply the following position :
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified.  Apply Now
|PT Asian Paints Indonesia | 21847||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
Asian Paints is India's largest paint company and Asia's third largest paint company, with a turnover of 2 billion USD. The group has an enviable reputation in the corporate world for professionalism, fast track growth, and building shareholder equity. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. Besides Asian Paints, the group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Berger International Limited, Apco Coatings, SCIB Paints, Taubmans and Kadisco.
|Koperasi GEMILANG SEJAHTERA MANDIRI | 21848||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
|Kumbara Villas Lombok | 21846||Indonesia - Lombok|
Front of House Manager
Front of house manager is in charge of the guest experience in general.
From first point of contact to last and all in between.
Point of contact means:
-Sales and Marketing
-Communications from inquiry to booking
-Check in experience
- Guest experience Quality Control
- Front office and Housekeeping Dpt Manager
- Human Resource and staff happiness management  Apply Now
|| 21840||Malaysia - Penang|
|| 21811||Malaysia - Selangor|
|SEEK Asia (JobStreet.com) | 21748||Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur|
|Galaxy Professional Services Limited | 21707||Hong Kong - Not Specified|
Fantastic Opportunities, Unparalleled Careers.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT GALAXY MACAU IN THE HEART OF COTAI
Galaxy Entertainment Group is one of the world’s largest integrated destination resorts. We own a large portfolio of luxury brand hotels including Galaxy Hotel, Banyan Tree and Ritz Carlton in Macau, and operate a variety of dining, retail and gaming facilities. To continue uphold our design standards, we are inviting an Assistant Vice President – Design to join our Design & Development team to look after the design elements for our non-gaming areas' upgrading works.
|Pavilion Management (DTC) Sdn Bhd | 21709||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|Grey Matter Sdn Bhd | 21717||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
From the moment you walk through Chica Bonita, Mexican Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, expect lively atmosphere with sugar skulls, fluorescent lit mural painting and a burst of fantastic flavors.
Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager (overall)
• Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
• Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
• Responding efficiently and accurately to customers’ request / feedbacks
• Managing a good team – Front of House & Back of House (Kitchen)
As a restaurant manager of Chica Bonita Kitchen and Bar, You will deliver a high-quality services & motivate our staff to provide excellent customer services.
Restaurant manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• To be successful in this role, required F&B management skills and experience in both front
and back of the house.
• Oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
• Back of the house management experience is essential, as you’ll involving in recruitment qualified Cooks and Wait Staff with related personal in charged.
• Setting work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer’s feedback
• Regularly review product quality and research and procure new supplies & vendors.
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cutting waste
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations  Apply Now
|Michael Page International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd | 21696||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|Markaids (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd | 21698||Malaysia - Selangor|
Markaids' mission is to inspire and enable advancements in the food industry through credible science, consistent quality and innovative ingredients.
We are a medium-sized, independent organisation with a committed focus on food technology. Our day-to-day business is in the research, marketing and distribution of specialty food ingredients - many of them unique and highly functional.
Our capabilities include our in-house Innovation Center and Production Facility, which supports all our Halal-Certified Brands. We further collaborate closely with our partners from around the world to bring the latest know-how and technology to our markets, while adding our own deep local understanding.
Discover more about our company and culture through our LinkedIn page at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/markaids
MARKAIDS is Malaysia and Singapore's pioneer in Specialty Food Ingredients. We aim to contribute to the food industry through the latest advancements in food science and technology. We deliver this with our ingredients, knowledge and technical support.
As we expand and move forward to embrace a modern, digitalised world - we are looking for an agile People and Culture Manager to lead our people strategy and grow together with our organisation.
This role will make a direct impact on driving us to become a more Responsible, Equitable and Sustainable Organisation - with a strong, unique, shared culture and the best place to work for our people.
If our values (https://www.markaids.com/our-mission-vision-values/) and organisation (https://www.markaids.com/sustainability/) resonate with you - we invite you to send us your application through Jobstreet.  Apply Now
|PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia | 21681||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
|J Suites International Sdn Bhd | 21666||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|Omniraise Sdn Bhd | 21677||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
Page 1 of 45
Note: Click on the linked heading text to expand or collapse job description panels.