Filter by Department:
Filter by Job Level:
Page 1 of 405
|DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd | 22069||Malaysia - Selangor|
|De Palma Group of Hotels | 22070||Malaysia - Selangor|
1. Manage, organize and ensure the smooth running of your particular section.
2. Maintain a good working relationship with all colleagues and other departments.
3. Report daily to the Chef De Partie/ Jnr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef and cooperate with other members of the Kitchen Team.
4. Prepare daily mise en place, according to work lists or verbal instructions given by the Chef De Partie/ Jnr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef.
5. Follow verbal instructions given by the Chef De Partie/ Jnr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef at all times.
6. Ensures that all acquired items are ready to go, well before service.
7. Take a professional interest in constantly maintaining a high standard of food preparation by checking food for taste, temperature and visual appeal.
8. Ensure all dishes are uniform in content, taste, presentation and established portion sizes are adhered to.
9. Ensure that goods and food items are stored in the correct manner, which prevents contamination and minimizes food spoilage.
10. Maintain an organized, clean and hygienic work area.
11. Ensure that fridges, storage and working areas are cleaned and maintained, ensuring that chemicals are used according to manufacturer’s instructions and with minimum wastage.
12. Leave the work area clean and organized; then hands over properly to incoming shift workers.
13. Report any equipment malfunctioning and problems to the Chef De Partie/ Jr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef.
14. Make every attempt to prevent any damage, breakage, theft or loss of Hotel property.
15. Assist in reducing the overall food cost within given guidelines as well as other kitchen related expenses by controlling requisitions and maintaining adequate stock levels.
16. Make suggestions to the Chef De Partie/ Jr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef concerning improvements, which lead to a higher guest satisfaction and overall departmental profit.
17. Report to the Chef De Partie/ Jr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef for the correct disciplinary action to be taken against Kitchen staff, fairly and professionally, to maintain a high level of staff moral and discipline.
18. Inform and consult with the Chef De Partie/ Jr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef about any problems, discrepancies and happenings with the kitchen operation.
19. Order items from the stores or production rooms and double check the requisitions, must do a physical check of the kitchen stock.
20. Ensure all requisitions must be filled out the day before issuing; must be signed by the Chef De Partie/ Jr Sous Chef/ Sous Chef
21. Report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform, nametag and neat grooming applicable.
22. Know all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
23. Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform and body language.
24. Be polite and professional in any situation where the image of the Hotel is represented.
25. Use and store kitchen equipment according to departmental procedure and manufacturer’s instructions, and in a manner which ensures minimum breakage and loss.
26. Attend all scheduled training, even if this falls outside of regular working hours.
27. Attend briefings and meetings as requested.
28. Attend any team building and extra-curricular sporting activities as requested.Job Requirements
The following are the minimum qualifications and experience required for this position:
• Professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course.
• 3 – 5 year of experiences in related work.  Apply Now
|Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford | 22071||Singapore - Central|
|FIELDCORE SERVICE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LLC | 22064||-|
The Immigration Professional will be a regional immigration expert who will advise a regional immigration team, multiple business functions as well as external stakeholders on compliance requirements pertaining to FieldCore’ s immigration policies and procedures. The Immigration Professional will consult frequently with Visa agencies, Legal Counsel, Consulate/Government officers and Immigration attorneys to handle daily activities. You may be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our FieldCore vision and align with our organization’s core values.
*The role can be seated anywhere within ASEAN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website www.fieldcore.com.  Apply Now
|UWSUN ECO RESORT | 22059||Indonesia - Bali|
Uwsun Eco Resort
Hotel & Lodging
Eco resort and Spa in Uluwatu
Required work experience: 1-3 years
Full-time, flexible working hours
The team of the new Eco-Resort in Uluwatu needs an SMM manager.
We are waiting for a creative, multitasking and ambitious specialist who understands the mechanisms of promoting services in social networks and wants to realize their ambitions in this area.
Agencies and guys who lead several dozen clients, please do not disturb.
Facebook Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram, and other social media accounts of the Eco-resort are to be maintained, supported, and promoted.
Creation and publication of content (informational and advertising
* Preparation and publication of texts, photos and videos in accordance with the content policy.
* Content generation, including video content – self-shooting photos and videos with subsequent processing and editing.
* Analysis of the current status and development parameters of brand accounts and pages in social media (number of subscribers + reach + engagement).
* Engaging and building an audience.
* Maintaining loyalty. Moderation of comments and user support-cleaning from spam. Processing user requests and comments.
Working with brand mentions in social networks, reputation marketing SERM.
Targeted advertising management – organization of promotion activities.
* Development of the SMM activity strategy, compliance with its implementation.
Instagram Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook ad campaigns can be set up, launched, and managed. *
* Working with influencers
* Manage advertising budgets in your accounts and distribute them efficiently across channels.
* Monitoring, testing, tracking behavioral factors, and adjusting advertising campaigns.
* Formation of the target audience, collecting the base for targeting and retargeting.
* Configure retargeting according to the target audience and tasks.
* Creation of graphic and text materials as part of advertising campaigns.
* Optimization of advertising campaigns and analysis of their effectiveness, budgeting, reconfiguration according to the situation.
* Continuous optimization and scaling of successful RC's.
* Analytical report on the work done over the past period.
* Dynamics, traffic, reach, and subscriber engagement.
* Competitor analysis.
* Provision of monthly reports, conclusions and recommendations for the subsequent period.
What can you do:
At least 2 years of experience in promoting social networks.
* Requires a systematic approach, a strategic vision of promotion, independence, responsibility, high analytical skills, creative component, creativity, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, stress tolerance.
* Understanding the possibilities of different attraction tools for different types of business, we have this medicine.
* Understanding the principles of targeted advertising.
* Ability to write literate, structured and informative texts.
* Requires knowledge of graphics and multimedia programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X).
* Long-term contract with higher-market z. p. and bonus from KPI
* Remote work for the duration of construction and provision of a workplace after commissioning with the possibility of living.
* Perfectly adequate managers, with whom you can discuss any initiatives, you will be able to directly influence the results of your work.
* Stability and independence from investors, loans, and the whiff of crisis.
* Lack of bureaucracy.
We only consider candidates with a portfolio.
The vacancy involves the execution of a test task:
A test task for the SMM manager:
Send an example of a content plan for the period of construction of an Eco-resort.
Write 2-3 texts on topics to choose from: eco-tourism, yoga, interesting Bali routes.
Choose a visual / infographic for each topic and show an example of how you will design it in your posts.  Apply Now
|Artalenta Indonesia | 22060||Indonesia - Bali|
|Karma Group | 22063||Indonesia - Bandung|
Full training will be provided in Bali!
Accommodation during training in Bali is provided!
A ticket to Bali for training is provided!
Rewarding Package is available for the right candidate!
Additional Commission and Incentives!
We are currently looking for potential candidates to join our team as In House Guest Relations with the requirement as follow:
If you see yourself as the best fit for the position, do apply immediately.  Apply Now
|Sari Rasa Group | 22061||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
|Cipinang Indah Group | 22062||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
|| 22050||Malaysia - Johor Bahru|
Our company has been established in Johor Bahru for 34 years. We produce a wide variety of local food and desserts from our central kitchen to our chain of retail restaurants including catering service in Johor Bahru.
In line with our continuous expansion, we are looking for a professional candidate to fill this position.
|Startek | 22054||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|SWISS-BELHOTEL KUANTAN | 22051||Malaysia - Kuantan|
Responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in the efficient management of the Hotel’s overall accounting functions, paying particular attention to the maintenance of high accounting standards, management informatics and controls consistent with the Hotel’s needs and statutory requirements.
You will be responsible for all revenue received and dispersed in all departments under your supervision, supervising the closing of books at the end of the fiscal year, preparation of all financial reports and forecasts and handling functions of the Director of Finance in his/her absence.
• Ensure Hotel finances are managed according to local legislation, policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
• Ensure all compliance issues are adhered to with regard to taxes, licensing, customs, registrations, and insurance.
• Assist with the development of annual budgets and targets for the Hotel.
• Prepare detailed financial reports and statements as required
• Analyse financial reports regularly to ensure business profitability is in line with business goals, cash flows are appropriate for business needs, and to highlight discrepancies, financial risks and opportunities.
• Maintain complete and current ledgers, journals, and other accounting records with utmost confidentiality.
• Ensure that cash accountability and cash banking systems are adequate and being maintained and that bank accounts are being reconciled monthly.
|AGENSI PEKERJAAN JS STAFFING SERVICES SDN BHD | 22049||Malaysia - Penang|
|Danisco Malaysia Sdn Bhd | 22056||Malaysia - Perai|
|Genting Cruise Lines Ship Management Sdn. Bhd. | 22052||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Kit Loong Commercial Tyre Sdn Bhd | 22055||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Jora Jobs | 22057||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Hiap Teck Venture Berhad | 22058||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Jin Jia Homes Sdn Bhd | 22053||Malaysia - Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang|
Person-in-charge for the day to-day running of the home. She needs to promote a caring environment among the staff and residents, has leadership skills, ensures residents receives appropriate care by staff to their individual needs, to manage expenditure in accordance with allocated budgets and to undertake any other duties when required. Basic understanding of infection control will be an added advantages.
1. To supervise and manage the day-to-day running of the home.
2. To ensure the physical, medical and material needs of the residents are recognised, assessed and met.
3. To support residents in the taking of decisions in matters which affect their lifestyle.
4. To promote and encourage residents to participate in social activities within the home.
5. To be aware(record) on self medication taken by residents
6. To be responsible, with the Operations Manager for the efficient running of the domestic character of the home, which will include the following:
a) Planning menus with Operation Manager
b) Ensuring that the dietary needs of the residents are met(diabetic, cholesterol, HBP and etc)
c) Ensuring that good standards of food presentation are maintained
d) Ensuring that supplies are ordered
e) Ensuring that good standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
f) Planning social events/activities with service users and staff
g) Ensuring that the house has an homely feel and is tidy
h) To ensure that adequate arrangements are made for the introduction and reception of new residents.
i) To investigate complaints in accordance with complaints procedure
j) To ensure that there is a good communication with and between staff
k) To ensure that effective induction, supervision and assessment of staff is carried out
l) To ensure all staff is providing safe and good care for each residents by following the Company Policy and Procedure in respect of staff supervision.
m) To monitor on company hotline for any enquiries and communication with customers.
7. Maintain appropriate dress code at the working environment.
8. To prepare monthly duty roster.
|Hotel Soloha | 22065||Singapore - Outram|
We are an established real estate and investment group which recently expanded into the hospitality sector and have recently launched on a new 45-room boutique hotel in a hip and trendy area. We seek motivated and passionate individuals to join us. It will be an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity as the selected candidates will be part of the Aw & Sons Group.
|THANKSGIVING SERVICED RESIDENCE PTE. LTD. | 22066||Singapore - River Valley|
1. Provide customer service upon check-n and check-out.
2. Attend to guest’s request on ad-hoc basis.
3. Coordinate with Housekeeping Team and Maintenance Team to settle guest’s request.
4. Coordinate with Booking Reservation Team to arrange room booking for walk-in customers
5. Coordinate with Finance Team to collect payment upon check-in (Payment for majority of our booking is collected in advance. However, occasionally, some guest requests to make payment upon check-in, so the receptionist has to collect payment upon check-in)
1. Professional and positive attitude
2. Proficiency in English
3. Excellent communication skills towards co-workers and guests
4. Ability in multitasking and time-management
5. Responsible and compliant to with company policy and management’s instructions.
6. Relevant experience in customer service and shift working environment  Apply Now
|HANS IM GLUCK SG PTE. LTD. | 22067||Singapore - Singapore|
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
|Gunasland Group | 22048||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
Job Responsibilities :
|Bright Future Pharmaceutical Lab. Ltd | 22045||Malaysia -|
Bright Future Group
Headquarters in Hong Kong, Bright Future Group is a leading pharmaceutical company committed to developing affordable and reliable generic medical solutions, and bringing brighter life better future to people’s lives all over the world since 1993. Today, we are the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong. With years of development, we have also established our subsidiary plants in Mainland China, USA and Germany. Pursuing its long-term corporate vision, more than 7,000 employees dedicate themselves in the research and development, manufacturing and commercialization of more than 160 generic medicines and health supplements worldwide. We focus on the treatment of disorders for patients in dermatology, orthopedics, respiratory, pediatrics, geriatric and gynecology. Bright Future Group has a strong international R&D team in Hong Kong, New York in US as well as Haikou and Suzhou in China to support our pipeline. We strive to our commitment and continue to expand our product portfolio to make a significant contribution locally and globally.
To facilitate our rapid growth in the pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.
Company website: www.brightfuture.com.hk
About Bright Future
Founded in 1993, Bright Future is a Hong Kong research-based leading multinational pharmaceutical company focused on skin health, pediatrics, respiratory and pain management. With experience and capabilities in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of prescription medications, OTC products and health functional products, Bright Future puts quality of life first and is committed to offering excellent health solutions to make every life healthier. As is our vision: “brighter life better future”.
To cope with our business expansion and new product development, we are looking for the right talent to join our growing Hong Kong office.
Job title: Engineering Manager
● Oversee Engineering Department to achieve equipment excellence, including equipment life cycle management and OEE management
● Lead technical improvement projects aimed at minimum defects, increasing equipment reliability, and maximized utilization by implementing a highly effective and predictive maintenance program.
● Responsible to manage total cost of equipment, including spare parts
● Investigate equipment breakdown using structured LEAN/SIGMA methods and utilize root cause analysis to identify problem and design its subsequent actions
● Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
● Execute good TPM practice, leading operation excellence
● Degree holder major in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automation) or equivalent.
● Solid experience in manufacturing (Food/Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical).
● Familiar with pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP regulations would be an advantage.
● Great mechanical and electrical hands on experience.
● Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
● Good interpersonal skills
● Lesser experience but competent candidate may be considered Maintenance Engineer position
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates including housing arrangement/allowance, homeland air ticket, medical insurance, free luncheon, and discretionary bonus.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking Apply NOW.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)  Apply Now
|AGENSI PEKERJAAN JOBSTREET.COM SDN BHD | 22047||Malaysia - Johor|
|Laureadov Sdn Bhd | 22044||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
Laureadov Sdn Bhd was formed in 2019 by the experts with more than 20 years of experience, specializing in international business, import, export, marketing and distribution. Currently, we involved in the business of manufacturing, sourcing, trading, marketing, distribution, import and export of various products, such as Food & Beverage, Packaging Materials, Wooden Furniture, Hygiene Products, Building Materials etc. We focus on the B2B and B2C business segments include Modern Trade, International Trade, Distribution & e-Commerce.
|Shu Da Xia (M) Sdn Bhd | 22046||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|CIPUTRA GROUP | 22039||Indonesia - Jambi|
Job Summary :
|PT Indo-Rama Synthetics Tbk | 22040||Indonesia - Purwakarta|
We are a professionally managed Multinational company head quartered in Jakarta. We have world class manufacturing facilities and global marketing network. We are currently seeking for potential personnel for the following position, which will be based in Purwakarta, West Java.
|Jora Jobs | 22036||Malaysia - Johor|
|Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn. Bhd. | 22031||Malaysia - Johor - Others|
Pacific Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd is a sub-business unit of the Lam Soon Group of Companies. We produce vegetable-oil based oleochemicals and are involved in the manufacturing and marketing of fatty acids and refined glycerine. Our proudcts are used in a wide range of applications in various segments and we serve customers globally. We are looking for dynamic, achievement-oriented and qualified candidate to join us as :
Duties and Responsibilities
|Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd | 22030||Malaysia - Johor Bahru|
|Evvea Group Sdn Bhd | 22032||Malaysia - Johor Bahru|
We are an established F&B/IT/Project Development Group of restaurants in search of dynamic and enthusiastic employees. We seek dedicated individuals who are diligent in growing their potential and strength with us.
All our operating business are located in established township. Currently we have 3 Licensing Distributor of F&B company under our group. We planned to establish further throughout whole Malaysia.
Send in your resume and be a part of the vibrant team.
|Triple Tab Global Solution Sdn Bhd | 22029||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
• Supervise floor and kitchen associates in his/her assigned section to keep and maintain cleanliness of the restaurant, accurate food order taking, servicing customers.
• Manage reservations and walk ins, assist customers on menu choices, conduct suggestion and up-selling.
• Assist and lead staff to develop and achieve expected work performance and productivity and build sales.
• Able to meet deadline for reporting on daily/weekly and monthly basis to all the respective departments.
• Ensure all operating standards are adhered on quality and internal control set by the company.
• Administer, inspect and control stocks and inventory to minimize wastage and pilferage.
• Well organized and able to prioritize in a busy environment.
• Annual leave
• Medical claim
• EPF & Socso & Eis
• Staff meal
• Staff hostel
• Monthly commission  Apply Now
|Hotel Royal Kuala Lumpur | 22037||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|AGENSI PEKERJAAN JS STAFFING SERVICES SDN BHD | 22038||Malaysia - Penang|
|Jora Jobs | 22033||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Jora Jobs | 22034||Malaysia - Selangor|
|C.N. Chemicals Sdn Bhd | 22035||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa | 22042||Malaysia - Selangor|
|Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa | 22043||Malaysia - Selangor|
|IBIS Singapore on Bencoolen | 22041||Singapore - Central|
- To ensure smooth operation of the Front Office.
- To be responsible in directing, coordinating, and monitoring the overall Front Office operation as directed by Executive Assistant Manager to meet the service standards of the Hotel.
- Contributes to guest satisfaction by providing a high standard of service in line with norms and procedures through TRUST YOU and Key Performance Index set by The Hotel.
- To assist Executive Assistant Manager with projects related to Front Office as any when required and meeting up with datelines.
- To identify personnel development in order to have trained and qualified staff to consistently maintain and increase the Hotel’s service.
- To take charge of The Hotel Guest Book program and work closely with Executive Assistant Manager and General Manager.
- To assist Executive Assistant Manager in preparing budget/forecast for the department and controlling the departmental expenses to be within the budget.
- To work with Director of Sales and Assistant/Reservations Manager and take full control of the Front Office operations in the event of overbooking, should the need to transfer guests to other hotels.
- To be responsible for the safety and security of guests, employees and the hotel assets.  Apply Now
|AGENSI PEKERJAAN SELPEO SDN. BHD. | 22023||-|
|PT Indonesia MOC Services (Marriott's Bali Nusa Dua Gardens) | 22022||Indonesia - Badung|
Where Dreams Come True
We invite you to discover the career of a lifetime. Due to our expansion in the Asia Pacific region, we are seeking qualified individuals to join our team at Marriott's Bali Nusa Dua Gardens.
We are the world’s largest pure-play timeshare company and develop well-known timeshare brands including Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Grand Residence Club by Marriott.
We offer a range of opportunities for talented individuals to encourage our clients to experience the joy of taking holidays the Marriott way!
By joining the MVCI big family, an attractive package awaits you:
|PT GRAVITY GAME LINK | 22021||Indonesia - Jakarta Barat|
|PT GREENLY LIFESTYLE INDONESIA | 22024||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
Greenly is a fast-casual healthy F&B retail chain that aims to build healthier lifestyle in Indonesia through natural & nutritious food and beverages.
We serve wide variety of healthy, well balanced products ranging from Salads/Grains, Clean Plate, Warm-Protein Bowl, Plant-based Boba, Vegan Latte, Probiotic Smoothies, Yogurt, Fresh Juices, Healthier Snacks, Desserts, dan many more!
|PT SGS Indonesia | 22026||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
To ensure that all testing are following procedures and quality control protocols to provide corrects reporting results
|JS Luwansa Hotel & Convention Center | 22020||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
|| 22025||Indonesia - Tanah Bumbu|
Page 1 of 405
Note: Click on the linked heading text to expand or collapse job description panels.