Filter by Department:
Filter by Job Level:
Page 1 of 55
|Alphatel Global Sdn Bhd | 23993||Petaling Jaya - Petaling Jaya|
Job Highlights Benefits:
You will play an important role in:
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
|The Fullerton Bay Hotel | 23980||Singapore - Central|
|Hotel Mercure Jakarta Simatupang | 23973||Indonesia - Jawa Tengah|
· Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
· Ensures that guests' stay at the hotel runs smoothly, helping to provide guest satisfaction at all times thanks to his/her thorough knowledge of the hotel
· Ensures the respect of procedures and hygiene and safety standards
· Manages and motivates front office teams in line with the brand's recommended behavioral guidelines, in order to provide personalized high-quality guest services
· Manages headcount and organization for optimum efficiency in compliance with legislation
· Helps the department meet its targets
· Helps increase hotel revenue through his/her sales efforts
• 2-year professional experience
•Customer Service Experience
•Good Communication and Listening Skills
•Knowledge in systems such as Rhapsody, especially Excel. Online Review Management platforms.
•These positions are available for Indonesian Nationality only
•Working for an international Hotel Company
•Developing your talent through learning programs
•A Bienvenue card
|PP Telecommunication Sdn Bhd | 23963||Malaysia - Kuching|
PP Telecommunication Sdn Bhd, or pptelecom, stands among Malaysia’s well-connected telco company will a full-spectrum of information and communications technology (ICT) services and industry solutions armed with international capabilities. We commit ourselves to the provision of Internet services, telecommunications solutions, Media, Education and Government sectors.
- Minimum SPM/STPM or equivalent. Experience in customer service industry will be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and well-groomed.
- IT savvy and familiar with Microsoft tools and its applications.
- Greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors when entering the premise.
- Answering, screening, and transferring calls to the relevant personnel, and to take appropriate actions when calls are not attended to.
- Coordinating and keeping track of incoming and outgoing of office letters, parcels or documents.
- Arrange travel and logistics arrangement for personnel, which include flight booking, accommodation, and transportation.
- Keeping track of office supplies and stationeries inventory.
- Provide administration support as instructed by superior and/or Management from time to time.
We are a fully licensed operator for the whole of Malaysia, based in Kuching holding three licences awarded by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC/SKMM) namely; Network Facilities Provider (NFP), Network Service Provider (NSP) and Application Service Provider (ASP). These licences are the required enablers for us to become a key telecommunications service provider in Sarawak, providing a solid base on which we build our global ambition.
We are a private company fully owned by our Sarawakian investors, with strong support from the government and the Sarawak Multimedia Authority (SMA).
A dynamic and growing team combining young and experienced professionals, with a blend of internationally experienced experts, based out of our offices in Kuching, Sarawak.
|BEI HOLDINGS | 23965||Malaysia - Miri|
Receptionists are responsible for the reception area of a business. They answer the phone, greet guests, pass information, respond to inquiries and instruct visitors. They are the first point of contact for clients and customers.Company
BEI HOLDINGS SDN BHD
(DYNASTY HOTEL, MIRI)
|PT Menara Permata Properti (Citadines Kuta Beach Bali) | 23953||Indonesia - Kuta|
We’re looking for Duty Manager to be part of our team and first Ovolo hotel in Indonesia.
What you'll get...
Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
At Ovolo Hotels we move fast, have fun, and redefine what a lifestyle hotel can be. Our fresh ideas are taking the world of hospitality by storm and redefining what a lifestyle hotel can be as we expand across Hong Kong, Australia and beyond. Something special is going on here – this is your opportunity to be part of it from the very beginning…
Join us, we are cool. Get to be yourself. Not like 'ordinary' hotels. We are something different. There's something happening here
Shiny Happy people all round. That is our vision
Hurry and apply now BUTTON for this sought-after role! And Check out *************** today with what drives you and why you are a shiny happy person.-   Apply Now
|Studio M Hotel Singapore | 23959||Singapore - Central|
|SMILE INC DENTAL SURGEONS PTE LTD | 23958||Singapore - Orchard|
Excellent command of Spoken and Written English
Registration, management and billing of patients
Dental Assisting experience added plus
Stock take work
Front office management
Full time - 2 positions (5 day or 5.75 day)
No nights or weekends / Sunday work  Apply Now
|D. A. DYNASTY CORPORATION | 23945||Malaysia - Batu Pahat|
daily promotion of room, monthly report and etc.
|Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Limited | 23949||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
Position: DUTY MANAGER
Job no: 527112
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Department: Front Office, Management (Manager)
Duty Manager will report to the Front Office Manager and forms part of the Front Office leadership team who collectively delivers exceptional guest experiences. The primary responsibilities for this position are to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of Hotel guests through liaison between them and other departments.
We are looking for individuals who have an exceptional knowledge of the Front Office operation and are able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and people-management skills.
The Role of the Duty Manager
Key Functions – Duty Manager
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
Learn more about what it is like to work at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, visit us:
Malaysia work authorization is required for this position.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Advertised: 16 Dec 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 15 Jan 2022 Singapore Standard Time
|Hotel Mercure Jakarta Simatupang | 23943||Indonesia - Sumatera Barat|
To ensure and oversee that the Receptionist shift procedures/duties are completed on time and are procedurally correct.
|Capella Hotel Singapore | 23923||Singapore - Southern Islands|
Capella Singapore offers an inspiring resort destination, just moments from Singapore’s financial and shopping districts. Residing on 30 acres of lush rainforest, the resort’s peaceful setting on a knoll is a rare masterpiece, boldly marrying Singapore’s rich colonial heritage with a symphony of contemporary architectural curves and designs.
Rooms: Capella offers the most spacious accommodation in Singapore. With just 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors, guests are assured a personalised experience. The villas and manors all feature private plunge pools, outdoor showers and bathtubs.
Facilities: A hallmark of the Capella experience is the luxury of preferential service provided by our Personal Assistants. Guests can enjoy three dining choices at Cassia, a fine-dining Chinese restaurant; The Knolls, an all-day Mediterranean restaurant as well as Bob’s Bar which overlooks the South China Sea. Capella Singapore is also home to the award-winning Auriga Spa, the first Forbes Five Star Spa in Singapore.
Meetings & Events: Capella Singapore offers a unique location for weddings, events and corporate retreats with over 24,500 square feet of meeting and function space. Each meeting room features spacious pre-function areas for entertaining.
The resort’s circular and pillar-less ballroom features the city’s largest curved LED wall at 81 sqm. Its centrepiece is a magnificent glass-dome sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein that allows natural skylight to fill the ballroom’s 780 square metres of space, designed to comfortably accommodate 400 guests.
The Front Office Executive is responsible for the accurate, courteous, and efficient check-in/check-out of hotel guests. The incumbent handles and provides information to any guest or visitor inquiry, processes all payments according to established hotel requirements, answers calls at the front desk and alerting hotel staff of VIP arrivals.
|PT Bank ICBC Indonesia | 23910||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
|D. A. DYNASTY CORPORATION | 23877||Malaysia - Batu Pahat|
MONITOR DAILY ROOM BOOKING, MONTHLY REPORT & ETC.
|BEST VIEW MANAGEMENT | 23888||Malaysia - Klang/Port Klang|
Assistant that can overall manage, perform, handles the operation of our business.
Reports duty to Manager and capable of working independently or in teamwork.
|Jora Jobs | 23894||Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan|
|Jora Jobs | 23893||Malaysia - Selangor|
|ISMAYA GROUP | 23862||Indonesia - Jakarta Selatan|
Job Descriptions :
|Hilton Hotels & Resorts | 23856||Malaysia - George Town|
Job Description - Duty Manager (HOT07ZV9)
Batu Ferringhi 11100
A Duty Manager works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel lobby.
What will I be doing?
A Duty Manager, you will works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel lobby. A Duty Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
Duty Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Doubletree by Hilton
: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
|Jora Jobs | 23842||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|Jora Jobs | 23843||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
|Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad | 23857||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur|
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria-
â¢Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management or similar
â¢Minimum 2 years' work experience as Assistant Director of Rooms, or Front Office Manager in a larger operation
â¢Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal skills
â¢Motivated, energetic and positive personality
â¢Strong pre-opening experience(s)
â¢â¢Well experienced in Kota Kinabalu area
â¢Technology and system savvy
â¢Strong proficiency in English, spoken and written
|Rocana Hotel Kuantan | 23858||Malaysia - Pahang|
|Rocana Hotel Kuantan | 23859||Malaysia - Pahang|
|Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore | 23868||Singapore - Orchard|
We are looking for a Front Office Executive to join our team
As a Front Office Executive, we rely on you to:
We are looking for someone who:
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
Successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel's grooming and uniform guidelines issued.  Apply Now
|Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore | 23872||Singapore - Orchard|
We are looking for a Duty Manager to join our team
As a Duty Manager, we rely on you to:
We are looking for someone who:
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
Successful candidates will be required to adhere to the hotel's grooming and uniform guidelines issued.  Apply Now
|PT CFLD Tangerang New Industry City Development | 23813||Indonesia - Karawang|
|7STONEZ MANAGEMENT | 23832||Malaysia - Pahang|
FRONT OFFICE CUM MEDIA ASSITANT
SENIOR / JUNIOR / ENTRY LEVEL
SALARY PACKAGE : RM 1500 - RM 2000 depends on experience
AFTER SPM / FRESH GRADUATE
APPRENTICE PACKAGE : RM 1300 - RM 1600 depends on experience
DURATION : 3 Months / 6 Months
- Handling and attend guest via whatApps, phone call, email or social media.
- Arrange payment collection i.e cash, bank in, credit card, VCC.
- Process cancellations and no show from OTA and makes sure that the cancellations and no
shows are being charged accordingly (if applicable).
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies end of shift cash deposits.
- Checks billing instructions and folio posting.
- Perform night audit – including performing adjustments and corrections (if any), performing
daily housekeeping report and study occupancy reports to ensure accuracy.
- Monitoring keys in/out for inspection and housekeeping.
- Assist office records, documents or prepare various report.
- Responsible for office belongings and other company items set up for reservation team.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary.
- Ad-hoc from Manager reported to be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Develop media suggestions.
Our company are operating short stay/apartment service business 7Stonez Genting Luxury Suites & 7STONEZ KLCC LUXURY SUITES
For 7Stonez Genting Luxury Suites we have few different apartment located at Geo38 Residence, Midhills and Windmill. We are situated in Genting Permai, Genting Highlands.
For 7Stonez KLCC Luxury Suites, Located in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, consists of the famous PLATINUM RESIDENCE and ANGGUN RESIDENCE at Jalan Sultan Ismail vicinities. Both provide a stay across the street from the ordinary.
|Travelodge Hotels (Asia) Pte Ltd | 23838||Singapore - Singapore|
The Duty Manager coordinates with all department for all aspects of the day-to-day operation at the hotel and provide exceptional customer service to all customers from check in through check out.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Personal qualities & attributes:
|Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta | 23811||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
Job Description - Duty Manager (210001NX)
Duty Manager under the guidance of the Front Office Manager assesses, evaluate and ensure that long-term and short-term of the department are met. Support and assist Front Office and all Departments in the hotel to ensure a smooth, prompt and effective service to all guests. Direct and manage Front Office in absence of the Front Office Manager, respectively Assistant Front Office Manager.
HOTEL INDONESIA KEMPINSKI JAKARTA
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is located next to the iconic Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout) fountain at the heart of the city’s main shopping, business and lifestyle district. Its 289 rooms and suites offer grand views of Jakarta city, and the hotel boasts an array of amenities that caters to conventions and weddings as well as a broad collection of restaurants and bars. Integrated with the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers unmatched convenience for all its guests.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now manages a portfolio of 76 five-star hotels and residences in 31 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands.
: Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
: Manager/Senior Specialist
: Day Job
: Dec 30, 2021
|Andaz Singapore | 23804||Singapore - Rochor|
Come join us to express your Andaz as Assistant Manager – Front Office if the following describes you.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. The Assistant Manager - Front Office is responsible to assist the Front Office Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the Front Desk at the hotel. This includes providing support and guidance to fellow associates to ensure a successful and effective operation.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY JOINING REWARDS WORTH UP TO $800!
*terms & conditions apply*
** Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified **  Apply Now
|InterContinental Singapore | 23802||Singapore - Rochor|
WHAT’S THE JOB?
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Guest Experience Executive, you will not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, taking care of the Guest Experience Ambassador, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You will also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
· Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience
· Multi-Faceted Duties - Trained to be able to carry out multiple roles within the hotel such as Front Desk, Club InterContinental and Concierge
· Front Desk – Delivery of efficient check-in and check-out procedures as per Standard Operating Procedures with True Hospitality and genuine interest in our Guests. Handle cash and credit card transactions. Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and sharing of experiences to enrich their stay experiences.
· Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities, events and operational requirements are known on the day’s schedule. Attends Group Pre-conference with Operational and Sales Leads, manage group room allocations, handles group arrivals and departures in the absence of Rooms Controller. Check, responds/action all emails in a professional and timely manner in the absence of Rooms Controller. Handles IHG Rewards Club and non-members’ room allocation, ensures rooms are assigned according to preferences in the absence of Rooms Controller
· Communicates closely and regularly with Housekeeping Coordinator on room status; Arrange/prepare site inspection rooms for Sales & Marketing on a daily basis and coordinates with Engineering and Housekeeping on PMM (Preventive Maintenance) daily on the blocking and releasing after completion in the absence of Rooms Controller.
· Club InterContinental - Assists in delivering the Club InterContinental stay and dining experience with the guidance of Club InterContinental Manager.
· Working Better Together with Culinary team in ensuring that Club InterContinental dining experiences are delivered as per Brand standards.
· Uniformed Services – Working Better Together with Uniformed Services Team in providing guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition with excellent local knowledge. Provide information pertaining to all hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of the interest to guests
· Elevating Guest Experience – Deliver our Loyalty Experience by acknowledging our IHG Reward Club and InterContinental Ambassadors; tailoring our Club InterContinental guests experience in person, emails, or on the phone. Stay one step ahead of guests’ needs – record and act on preferences, handle messages, requests, questions and concerns proactively. Be a trusted contact for all guests.
· Assist Guests with all requests; from accommodation billing to local knowledge, and basic problem handling to take care of their stay
· Driving Results – Supports Department in delivering to departmental targets of upselling revenue and Loyalty enrolment. Delivers genuine guest experiences with True Hospitality.
· Leading Others – Supervises and directs Guest Experience Ambassadors. Reports to Duty Manager and supports other departments at peak periods. Cooperate and communicates with other hotel departments as required.
· Develops and oversees Guest Experience Associates, mentors and coaches Associates functionally.
· Upholding of safety and security of our Guests and Colleagues at the Workplace in line with Hotel’s Emergency Response procedures and security guidelines.  Apply Now
|GP Hotel Management Pte. Ltd. | 23801||Singapore - West|
|Jora Jobs | 23771||Malaysia - Pahang|
|Jora Jobs | 23772||Malaysia - Pahang|
|Jora Jobs | 23773||Malaysia - Pahang|
|KEY FRC MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD. | 23775||Malaysia - Puchong|
|DWIJAYA HARTA | 23750||Malaysia - Kuantan|
#In charge of registration of guests at check-in, identification checked, all pertinent information is obtained, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest
#Assists in pre-registration/reservations
#cashiering duties, including proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures
#Comprehend and communicate efficiently between relevant department/ guest on room status, locations, availability and rates
#Maintaining front desk tidiness and presentable
#Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeepers of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins and special requests
#Requirements: Minimum SPM and Certificate in Hospitality will be an advantage
#Good command of spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and preferably Mandarin speaking
#Has experience in front desk/ guest service. Able to work on shift.
#Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
#Able to multitask and work independently with minimum supervision
honest, reliable, efficient and professional at all times, friendly and humble with a cheerful attitude. Customer service-oriented.
#Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
#Preferably familiar with hotel property management system â IFCA
|voco® Orchard Singapore | 23867||Singapore - Central|
|| 23751||Singapore - Central|
This Guest Service Executive position will be based in our Serviced Apartments and is centrally-located.
Front Office & Cashiering Duties:
|NXG Global | 23743||Malaysia - Kota Kinabalu|
Guest Service Assistant (Non-Executive Level)
• Assist Guest Service Manager and team.
• Assist in invoicing clients.
• Assist in-stock orders from time to time.
• Understand clients and represent them well.
• Making arrangements for clients’ transportation & accommodation
• Attend to the clients’ needs during their treatment.
• Making arrangements for the translation of clients’ medical reports
• Attending to clients via WhatsApp and WeChat with regard to their orders, requests, and queries.
• Provide client support and interpretation within and out of the country.
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients.
• Maintains up-to-date client information.
• Overseas traveling is required when assigned by Management.
• Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time as they deem fit.
• Candidates with Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Good command of English and Mandarin, excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Female only
• Alam Mesra, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
• 5-day work week
• 9.00AM-6.00PM with 1 hour lunch break
Benefits & Others (Upon Confirmation):
• Medical Benefit (Outpatient Medical Claim)
• Group Insurance coverage
• Annual Leave
• EPF, SOCSO, EIS contribution.
Nexgen is one of the World’s leading anti-aging supplements, skin care, biomedical devices and global services Group of Companies. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Nexgen cutting edge biomolecular therapies products are researched, innovated and trade marked in Switzerland. The supplements include leading global brands like the Award Winning MFIII, SCell and Vitaswiss. Its global services company, NXG Global Sdn Bhd is East Malaysia’s First company to be awarded the prestigious Multimedia Super Corridor Status (aka Silicon Valley of Malaysia), providing integrated and multi-functional business solutions to our clients – including renown brand owners of MF3, MF+ and others.
|MAJESTIC HOTELS & RESORTS | 23732||Malaysia - Melaka|
-Greeting visitors and accepting deliveries.
-Handling incoming calls and operating a switchboard.
-Handle Check-in or Check-out guest
|SSG Hotels Pte Ltd | 23726||Singapore - Singapore|
The Garcha Group
Duxton Reserve Hotel, Singapore
Singpapore's Marriott Collection Brand of hotels (Autograph Collection and Tribute Portfolio Hotel) make up the four Garcha Group of hotels: Maxwell Reserve Hotel, Duxton Reserve Hotel, The Vagabond Club and The Serangoon House. Together these four hotels bring to Singapore the high-end luxury boutique hotel expereince. Maxwell Reserve Hotel as well as Duxton Reserve Hotel are set in a block of heritage shop houses in Singapore’s Chinatown that have been beautifully restored to their original grandeur with interiors by French designer Jacques Garcia and Anoushka Hempel. Each of the hotel’s 138 and 50 guest rooms and suites are carefully decorated with custom furnishings and original artwork. They offer an eclectic collection of concept restaurants and bars, complementing other in-house facilities such as an outdoor rooftop lap pool and well-equipped gym.
An exciting opportunity has arrived at The Garcha Group, Singapore’s boutique hotel group with the following hotels:
Maxwell Reserve, Autograph Collection Hotel (Marriott)
Duxton Reserve, Autograph Collection Hotel (Marriott)
The Vagabond Club, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel (Marriott)
The Serangoon Club, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel (Marriott)
Garcha Group Benefits:
- As an associate of a Marriott hotel, you, your parents or parents-in-laws, children, spouse/domestic partner and siblings are eligible for discounts on F&B and room rates in 7,000+ hotels world-wide.
- As an associate of a Marriott hotel, you have access to the “Global Learning + Development” tool which creates for you personalized learning experiences designed to help you thrive in their Marriott career journey. (see attached for full Marriott benefits)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan with Raffles Insurance with the option to upgrade at subsidized corporate rates.
- 2 nights yearly staycation including all meals and beverage (incl. alcoholic) in any of the 4 Garcha Group hotels in Singapore.
- Customized Uniform Allowance
- 20% off Food & Beverage at all Marriott
- 50%-35% off Garcha Group restaurants and bars.
- Night Shift allowance
- Split Shift Allowance
- Overtime Pay
- Paid Leave Entitlement 7-14 days (as applicable dependent on position)
We are looking for candidates who have an outstanding passion for creating memorable experiences to join our front office team. As a Guest Service Executive - Front Office, you will help to ensure that all our guests truly enjoy their stay at the hotels and depart with the intention to return.
You will need to have an excellent command of the English language, outstanding organizational skills and the experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring your shift runs smoothly and our guests experience seamless service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotels' rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out including luggage assistance and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Perform night audit during midnight shift and prepare necessary reports.
- Handle any Marriott-related enquiries.
- Ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Flexibility to work in other positions/deaprtments as the need arises.
- Willing to work in SHN environment during COVID-19.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned.
- Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management.
|Fenix Inn | 23876||Malaysia - Melaka|
â¢ Provide full support and co-operation to the Executive Director/ Front Office Supervisor in achieving the vision and mission statement, objectives and quality standard of the Hotel.
â¢ Responsible for the overall operations of the Front Desk by ensuring provision of registration, cashiering and information function at the Front Desk.
â¢ Greet all Hotel guests and patrons of the Hotel with utmost respect and courtesy as well as manage and receive all guestsâ requests and telephone calls.
â¢ Handle any guest or work related problems. To ensure that any complaints or requests from guests have been recorded, referred to Executive Director/ Front Office Supervisor and to take immediate corrective action.
â¢ Perform other duties, which are assigned by the superior from time to time.
â¢ Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any discipline.
â¢ At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
â¢ Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
â¢ Pleasant personality with good organizational skills.
â¢ Able to work under pressure, self starter, result oriented and also a team player.
â¢ Full time positions available.
â¢ Able to work on night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
â¢ A senior position may be offered based on the candidate's experience.
|Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd | 23698||Central - Central|
|Gangsa Gemilang | 23706||Malaysia - Kuantan|
1. To ensure that the respective cash floats of the Front Office Assistance are always properly maintained and procedures in opening / closing the float are adhhe respectivered to. To be alert to ensure that be responsible for the safekeeping of the personal cash float, including changing to smaller denominationTo ens and the depository at the end of a respective shift.
2. To be able to up sell room accommodation during high occupancy to maximize revenue.
3. To provide courteous and efficient service to all in-house and city guests. To ensure all complaints and requests are immediately solved and followed through with relevant supporting departments.
4. To greet all guests in a service oriented manner.
5. To be familiar with the Hotel Management System and coordinate with the IT Manager with periodical system maintenance.
6. To be responsible for the assignment and blocking of rooms for arriving guests, especially VIPs and groups. Ensuring all allocated rooms is assigned according to requirements and to ensure no double allocating.
7. To be able to check-in guest in a prompt and efficient manner. To update guest particulars in the system accurately and state clearly the method of payment.
8. To ensure that any unusual happenings and incidences and all important matters still pending for follow through actions are duly recorded in the Log Book.
9. To ensure that the preparation of all the necessary material for check-in of any groups is done promptly.
10. To ensure that all cashiering transactions are balanced. Any discrepancies must be reported to the Hotel Manager for correction.
11. To update and maintain efficiently the current room status and to inform the Superiors, should their attention be needed.
12. To facilitate smooth check-in / out procedures.
13. To implement effective key control procedures.
14. To be able to propose and initiate better procedures of performing operation tasks.
15. To be responsible for the sufficient stock of all supplies, such as printing material, forms and stationery. To initiate replenishment as and when deem necessary.
16. Constantly check on all forms of correspondences, such as messages / mails / parcels are promptly delivered.
17. To coordinate with Housekeeping Department to solve room discrepancies.
18. Able to handle guest complaints and report to Superior the nature of complaints and action taken.
19. Ensure hotel guests are registered in accordance with Front Office policies and procedures.
20. To submit the attendance report and overtime to Human Resource Department.
21. To assist the Hotel Manager in formulating / setting up / updating / the Front Office Department standards and Policies and Procedures.
22. To undertake any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
23. To perform other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Established in June 2012, Rocana Hotel is a new business hotel with 87 rooms in the setting of inviting atmosphere. This hotel is situated in the heart of Kuantan town. Guests are able to reach the Sultan Ahmad Shah International Convention Centre (SASICC), local shopping malls and restaurants within walking distance, making our hotel one of the most strategically located hotel in town. This hotel is designed in a modern contemporary style that is tailored to the business travellers’ needs. Rocana Hotel offers a complete standard business services, from the hotel rooms to the function rooms’ facilities.
Our hotel official website is ***************
|PENGKALEN HOLIDAY RESORT SDN. BHD. | 23697||Malaysia - Port Dickson|
In line with our continued growth, we are looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Giving personalized service and attention to guest during their stay and ensuring guest special requests are accomplished. In other words, to maximize the number of guest receiving personalize attention whereby optimum satisfaction is achieved, to increase the numbers of returning guests.
|Mandarin Oriental, Singapore | 23721||Singapore - Central|
|PT Sumbermitra Wisata Graha | 23676||Indonesia - Jakarta Raya|
Return to Search
Alila SCBD Jakarta
JW - Jakarta
Req ID: JAK000409
Share Guest Experience Manager on LinkedIn
Tweet Guest Experience Manager
Share Guest Experience Manager on Facebook
Share Guest Experience Manager via Email
A haven of relaxation infused with contemporary style, Alila SCBD . Jakarta serves as a vibrant and modern retreat for both young urbanites and top executives. Located in the heart of Jakarta's Financial District, next door to the Indonesia Stock Exchange, the hotel provides a wealth of dining and entertainment options, plus convenient access to leading corporate offices, world-class shopping and entertainment facilities.
The Guest Experience Manager works collaboratively within each department to help foster the service culture of the resort and ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction. This position initiates proactive outreach and guest profiling that result in unanticipated exceptional guest experiences.
This employee must display effective listening and communication skills, initiative, ability to work independently and in teams, and lead by example. Must be able to exercise good judgment and discretion, display effective problem solving skills, and provide excellent customer service. Additionally, he/she must have the ability to multi-task, maintain composure under pressure, and display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and follow through.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria,
Page 1 of 55
Note: Click on the linked heading text to expand or collapse job description panels.